Teamviewer Waiver Agreement
Last updated: 29 Nov 2017
- Teamviewer Corporation proprietary software (the "Teamviewer Software") has been or is about to be downloaded to your computer to allow a remote control session between IT Solver and a computer or computers on your network. By clicking "Accept", you are authorizing IT Solver to download the Teamviewer Software to your computer and you understand that IT Solver will have partial or fully unrestricted access to gain access to this computer or computers on your network as well as their contents on your network. IT Solver will then be able to transfer files with or without additional authorization from you. If you are in any way unsure about the identity, technical ability or trustworthiness of IT Solver about to download the Teamviewer Software and do not wish IT Solver to have access to your computer, click "Deny" or "Cancel".
- This Agreement does not grant any rights to you in the Teamviewer Software and you agree not to use, copy, modify, enhance, merge, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, or in any way alter the Teamviewer Software or any copy, adaptation, transcription, or merged portion thereof or otherwise attempt to derive source code therefrom. You also hereby acknowledge and agree that Teamviewer Corporation may verify the use of the Teamviewer Software through online verification procedures, which may include support session time logging. In addition, you acknowledge that the Teamviewer Software provides for trouble support notification to Teamviewer Corporation in the event of a Teamviewer Software failure.
- Except as described under section 1 of the terms of service below, in no circumstances shall Teamviewer corporation, its affiliates, or any of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents employees, contractors or licensors (the "Teamviewer parties") be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, exemplary, requestal, consequential or other damages of any type or kind (including without limitation system damage, or loss of data, privacy, revenue, profits, use or other economic advantage) arising out of, or in any way connected with, (i) the downloading of the Teamviewer software onto your computer, (ii) the remote control services provided by the operator(s), (iii) any interruption to use of the remote control service, or (iv) any content obtained from or through the remote control service, even if the Teamviewer party(ies) from which damages are sought have been previously advised of the possibility of such damages.
- TeamViewer and Customer unconditionally and irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and/or state courts located in New York County, New York with respect to any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Contract or the transactions contemplated hereby and the parties waive any objection with respect to such courts for the purpose of any such action, suit or proceeding. The foregoing terms shall not apply to claims made against IT Solver in connection with an existing technical support agreement, including the IT Solver Plan.
- The parties hereby expressly waive any right to trial by jury or class treatment of any claim, demand, action or cause of action arising out of or relating to this agreement or the breach thereof, provided that nothing in this agreement shall preclude a party from seeking to compel arbitration in a state or federal court of competent jurisdiction. the laws of the state of mississippi shall govern this agreement. important note: the Teamviewer software product includes certain software originating from third parties that is subject to their own terms and conditions. Please refer to https://www.teamviewer.com/en/eula to view the terms of the relevant licenses regarding your rights under said licenses.
Terms of Service
Remote access technical assistance from IT Solver is provided on the following basis:
- IT Solver’s liability and the liability of its suppliers shall be limited to the total value of the IT Solver remote access technical support, not to exceed the limitation of liability in your current IT Solver plan agreement. Your current IT Solver technical support agreement or if you have no IT Solver technical support agreement, $50 per request.
- Although IT Solver cannot guarantee that the provision of IT Solver remote access technical support will resolve your issue, IT Solver will make reasonable efforts to perform support services in a professional manner. to the extent permitted by law, the express warranty and remedies set forth herein are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties, remedies and conditions, whether oral or written, statutory, express or implied. as permitted by applicable law, IT Solver specifically disclaims any and all statutory or implied warranties, related to or arising in any way out of these terms, including any implied warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. except as provided above, in no event shall IT Solver have any liability for any direct, indirect, special, requestal or consequential damages, including but not limited to damages for lost profits, loss of data, loss of use or equipment or facilities, or interruption of business, arising in any way out of these terms and conditions under any theory of liability, whether or not IT Solver has been advised of the possibility of such damage.