Last updated: 29 Nov 2017
Welcome to IT Solver.
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information IT Solver may collect and how we may use it:
What personal information we collect
- When you register with IT Solver, apply for commercial credit, purchase a product, contact us or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information.
- When you share your content with family and friends using IT Solver products, send gift certificates and products, or invite others to participate in IT Solver services or forums, IT Solver may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number. IT Solver will use such information to fulfill your requests, provide the relevant product or service, or for anti-fraud purposes.
- In certain jurisdictions, we may ask for a government issued ID in limited circumstances including when setting up a wireless account and activating your device, for the purpose of extending commercial credit, managing reservations, or as required by law.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on IT Solver's latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by clicking the unsubscribe link in the marketing email.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- We may use your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services. For example, we may use date of birth to determine the age of IT Solver account holders.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with IT Solver, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve IT Solver's products, services, and customer communications.
- If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone where an IT Solver product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our services over the Internet, such information will not be associated with your IP address.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Cookies and Other Technologies
If you want to disable cookies, follow the help article for the web browser you're using:
If you want to protect your privacy on the web, install an adblocker. For serious defence of your privacy, use Tor.
37 McWilliam Street
Redland Bay, Qld 4165