Professional support for a single request
If your products aren’t covered by a Support Plan, you can purchase On-Demand Support.
Choose a category:
IT Solver Support Plans
Choose an IT Solver Support Plan and get unlimited telephone technical support and training.
View Support Plans
Questions? Phone 07 3123 6000.
On-Demand Support FAQ
- What kind of things will you do?
- Lots of stuff! Check out the full list here.
- What defines a ‘request’?
- A request is defined as a single support issue and the reasonable effort(s) needed to resolve it. A single support issue is a problem that cannot be broken down into subordinate problems. If it can be broken down into subordinate problems, each subordinate problem shall be considered a separate request. A request may require multiple contacts and off-line research to achieve final resolution. The time spent in delivering these solutions is independent to the amount you will be charged.
- Am I guaranteed a solution?
- While we make best efforts to resolve your issue, IT Solver cannot guarantee to resolve all issues due to the diversity of our customers’ computer configurations. Customers may request to close a case before it is resolved; however the chargeability is at the discretion of IT Solver.
- What is considered an acceptable solution?
- Generally, a Support Request is resolved when we deliver one of the following: (a) information that resolves the problem; (b) information on how to obtain a software solution that will resolve the problem; (c) notice that the problem is caused by a known, unresolved issue or an incompatibility issue with a Supported Product; (d) information that identifies the problem as being resolved by upgrading to a newer release of the Supported Product; or (e) notice that the problem has been identified as a hardware equipment issue.
For More InformationPlease review IT Solver's Terms and Conditions for further details on IT Solver On-Demand support offerings.